Fibers & Pulp
Fibers and pulp are versatile materials with a wide range of industrial uses, from papermaking and textile manufacturing to construction and packaging, such as insulation and other building materials, synthetic cloth for textile manufacturing, automotive interior and many, many more.
Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylen
- Medical Devices, e.g. production of joint implants, splints and sewing threads
- Ropes & webbing: ropes and webbing with high breaking strength and abrasion resistance
- Sports equipment: e.g. tennis rackets, sailing rods and fishing rods
- Industrial applications: e.g. construction of truck guards and guards for machinery
- Ballistic protection equipment: trousers, waistcoats, helmets etc.
Para-Aramid Staple Fiber
- High-performance textiles for use in the aerospace industry
- Technical textiles for sailing and fishing equipment
- Cable insulation
- Composite materials in aerospace and automotive applications
- Sportswear, such as ski suits and cycle clothing
- Protective clothing, such as firefighters’ clothing and military vests
- Bulletproof vests and shields